Meet Ilse Evans and Rozina Gardner your dynamic go-to trusted real estate experts of Hauraki. Let both experience and energy take care of you in your biggest asset sale; your home or your investment. Ilse and Rozina are focused on putting their client first. You are their Number One!
Living in Hauraki since 1992 and selling with Harcourts since 2006, Ilse knows the benefits of the locality intimately and has the passion to share that with clients. The outcome is that she has achieved 560 sales, mostly in Hauraki.
Rozina, a Bayswater and Takapuna Grammar girl, has built top level customer service in her 4 years in real estate. She joined the team 2 years ago and together they will take time to understand your needs, dreams, and aspirations. Their warm and empathetic natures put their clients at ease.
So what will you experience with Ilse and Rozina?
- Customer focused and First Class service
- Proven processes to alleviate stress, ensuring success with ease
- Phenomenal skill set in negotiations
- An ability to think outside the square
- An unwavering passion about serving people after 17 years in the role
- A business that includes both repeat and referral connections
- A commitment to extending her client service by joining forces with Rozina Gardner.
Beyond real estate, Ilse has been a well-known entity in the community. From LakeTown Green children’s playground development to the Hauraki School Fair to Convenor of the Committee distributing the profits of the St George’s Opportunity Shop on Jutland Road since pre real estate days, Ilse believes in giving back to the community.
Look no further than the formidable team of Ilse and Rozina…
…Living, working, and selling in Hauraki.